Monday, August 30, 2010

weary

When sickness, stress and trials come we become weary-emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually.But (because there is always a but) God says (In Matthew 11:28) "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest" I love that God who is the creator of this complex world can make things so simple for us to understand and follow-we just have to come to him. He does not say that we have to jump up 3 times, spin in a circle counterclockwise 8 times and say the alphabet backwards while rubbing our belly and patting our head. No, he makes it easy on us we just have to come. So right now Father, I come to you and ask for your rest. I place my burdens on you and ask you to turn my mourning into gladness and my sorrow into joy (Jer 31:13)

No comments:

Post a Comment